Logging in to Control Panel
To login to Controlpanel, there are two methods as follows:
- The Control Panel can be accessed through the ConfirmHost Hosting Client Area. It’s more advisable because you can access Control Panel without having to remember a special URL or domain name.
- Accessing of ControlPanel directly.
METHOD 1: ACCESSING CONTROL PANEL THROUGH THE CONFIRMHOST HOSTING CLIENT AREA
Steps on accessing Controlpanel through the ConfirmHost hosting client Area is as follows:
- Login to your Client Area by visiting https://site.confirmhost.com/login
- Click on services
- Select your active service to access your Controlpanel
- Scroll down to the bottom page
- Then click login to DirectAdmin.
METHOD 2: ACCESSING OF CONTROL PANEL DIRECTLY
Steps to follow:
- Login to your control panel by adding :2222 at the end of your domain name attached to your hosting plan. For instance “domain.tld:2222”
NOTE: You are to replace domain with your domain name and tld with your domain extension: It will look like (example.com:2222)